Wednesday Jul 01, 2020
2.12 Macro Shifts- the source of law, the role of institutions, and societal influence
Continuing the trend of a macro survey, some key shifts of the Reformation time period are compared with modern shifts. These include the source of morality and law, the role of the State, the Church, and corporations, decentralization of religion and politics, propaganda, the treaties of Augsburg and Westphalia, and more.
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patreon page to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Gregorian Chant Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- The Road Home by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- New Digital War by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com, Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.