This episode covers more historical patterns, this time from the Middle Ages with an economic bent. Topics include villa slavery in Rome to the serfs and wage slaves, decentralized local systems of production to centralized broader trade based economies, guilds to merchants, and related items of interest.
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patreon page to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Gregorian Chant Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- The Road Home by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- New Digital War by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com, Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.