Power on an institutional level shifts and evolves continuously through history. This episode explores some of these shifts around the Reformation and today through war and economics. As always, the parallels are strong between the decentralization of the Church and centralization of the State historically and current trends of decentralizing politics and centralizing corporate interests.
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patreon page to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Gregorian Chant Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- The Road Home by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- New Digital War by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com, Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.