This episode wraps up the look at technocracy frameworks. The Kingdom of God perspective is unique in that is is independent of the other 3 and very in line with agorism, anarcho capitalism, voluntaryism, and the like. I use the Old Testament, the New Testament, and modern examples to show how the Kingdom of God approaches the concepts from the definition of technocracy, namely societal management by experts and resource management.
Our Foundations podcast:
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - email@example.com
- SubscribeStar to support/ donate - https://www.subscribestar.com/ourfoundations
- Patreon to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Litecoin - LcXEqTS4ooNed1sxkbonuTrwM21ubWf2qi
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Bitcoin Cash - bitcoincash:qprk7ppzepzdnczvl6lffz8f5zcnjh0hyvwlgm983x
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Music :
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
- Gjallar by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.