The technocracy assessment continues as I use the Panopticon writings of Jeremy Bentham to get a better understanding of how the early stage, material technocracy manifests. I use modern examples, mostly with Big Tech, as parallels to Bentham's Panopticon.
Our Foundations podcast:
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SubscribeStar to support/ donate - https://www.subscribestar.com/ourfoundations
- Patreon to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Litecoin - LcXEqTS4ooNed1sxkbonuTrwM21ubWf2qi
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Bitcoin Cash - bitcoincash:qprk7ppzepzdnczvl6lffz8f5zcnjh0hyvwlgm983x
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Music :
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
- Gjallar by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.