Scientism as a secular religion is introduced in this episode but it quickly turns back to the roots of the movement. This brings us to Plato's Republic and specifically the aspects of how Plato generates the first known model for what is now technocracy. This is the foundation for Scientism and includes aspects such as eugenics, indoctrination through education, class theory, rule by "experts", censorship, mass manipulation, and other unfortunately very timely and relevant topics.
Our Foundations podcast:
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - email@example.com
- SubscribeStar to support/ donate - https://www.subscribestar.com/ourfoundations
- Patreon to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Litecoin - LcXEqTS4ooNed1sxkbonuTrwM21ubWf2qi
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Bitcoin Cash - bitcoincash:qprk7ppzepzdnczvl6lffz8f5zcnjh0hyvwlgm983x
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Music :
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
- Gjallar by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.