This episode focuses on the second secular religion to be explored in this series- The Church of Woke. I then tie it to the other main secular religions and assess how they are entwined. The concept of the Dark Kingdom is used to look at how the Church of Woke fits with the macro goals of the Dark side of the Natural Order. I wrap up with applying the milieu of the original Church under the Roman Empire and libertine Roman culture to the pattern of the Dark Kingdom and modern secular religions.
Our Foundations podcast:
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SubscribeStar to support/ donate - https://www.subscribestar.com/ourfoundations
- Patreon to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Litecoin - LcXEqTS4ooNed1sxkbonuTrwM21ubWf2qi
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Bitcoin Cash - bitcoincash:qprk7ppzepzdnczvl6lffz8f5zcnjh0hyvwlgm983x
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Music :
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
- Gjallar by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.