Vin Armani joins us again to follow up on our earlier series and discuss some topics related to his new book, Render Unto Caesar. We begin with a look into the future and discuss transhumanism, the Church of Woke, Technocracy, and trends. We discuss the role of community and how to best interact with those who still slumber. We then get into crypto and Bitcoin specifically with a focus on the spiritual aspects of the Bitcoin protocol. This is part 1 of 3.
- Vin Armani - @vinarmani - The Ascendant Project video series - https://vinarmani.com/ -
Our Foundations podcast:
- Website - http://www.ourfoundations.podbean.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SubscribeStar to support/ donate - https://www.subscribestar.com/ourfoundations
- Patreon to support / donate - https://www.patreon.com/ourfoundations
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Foundationspc
- Medium - https://medium.com/@OurFoundations
- Bitcoin Address - 1AZFLCvmfXasChaaecgYMP3vtnUrnLJoY7
- Litecoin - LcXEqTS4ooNed1sxkbonuTrwM21ubWf2qi
- Ethereum - 0x409D0F2766e208C1Ea97fF2429D38a3D9E3abd3a
- Zcash - t1SZKfocBcghVMWVCsbSA9zAHr5fzsxi62H
- Pivx - D7ziutb5gGNnJ5pXngwa3w9zJj2P1iNzUT
- Nano - nano_16gh7igt8zb1cntbmq1hrnmnc9ea9qrj3zycscqywhak5dgtx1gwommekt7r
- Music :
- Pied Piper by Shaolin Dub is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Jet Fueled Vixen Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Hard Fragility by Bisou is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License
- Gjallar by Alexander Nakarada | https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.